Sunday, June 14, 2009

Try To Trust Someone

Fresh From The Oven

okay..
after i think again and again,,maybe its better for me to try to believe him..
maybe its not easy..
but its not impossible..
yesterday,,
i said "for now,u're trustworthy"
and he said "okay,,thanks..i'll do my best"
and when i heard it,,it feels so sacrifice in my deepest heart..
its like i wanna scream 'yeah!!'
and geez,,i fell in love with him for the 2nd time..
he always can make me smile all the day..
whatever you did to me,,its always be a special day..

but,,
there's 7 things i hate about u ::
  1. You feel like 'i dont care bout u'
  2. You make me cry
  3. You make me sad
  4. You are soo silly
  5. You dont care about school
  6. You always racing,racing and racing
  7. You went out with another girls
In the 7 things i hate the most that u do,,
u make me love u..


Free Music

Free Music




i wonder why i could love u..

2 comments:

Cindra Dewi said...

ttp aj sayang am dy yaag.
hha..
elu baikan kgk blg am gw.
dosa loe.
*dosa loe : bahasa ny adit.
hha
hhe..

Gita Amanda said...

hadohh...
dimana^ selalu adit diikutin..
hehe...
rencana nya hari ini gue baru mo cerita ke lo nenk..